Dinos&Teacups, Say What?, 2022

Dinos&Teacups, Say What?, 2022. Dribbble.

https://dribbble.com/shots/19554054-Say-what 


When researching more flat design creations on dribbble, I came across this gif created by a user called Dinos&Teacups. Originally I thought this piece was just a design of a dog and I picked it due to the texture that is shown in the nose, chest, and ears of the dog. One of the main aspects of flat design that stood out to me with this piece was even with the texture parts, it is still very minimal and has a good use of negative space. Even when the question marks appear, there is still enough negative space provided. I considered the negative space the purple and even using it for the details including the eyes, nose, tongue, and shadow of the ear made me want to use this work more. 

Comments